- Rolling Stones-drummer Charlie Watts still has cymbals in his setup that he bought at La Baguetterie.
- Back in the day, Picasso visited the Le Trianon theater and drew portraits of many of the habitués (visitors).
- Le Trianon is just a 5-minute walk from The Moulin Rouge, which is located in the same street.
- La Baguetterie was founded in 1979 by Philippe Lalite and the store is still moving forward and upward by his son Thierry Lalite - and also just a 5-minute walk from the Moulin Rouge.
- Philippe also has his private drum brand Lalite Drums.
- 13-year old drummer Mimiche played these Lalite drum at the Bag'Show this year.
- Check the images with this article for some cool 40th anniversary engravings on the Lalite drums.
The ultimate drummer index, designed for mobile first.
© Drummerszone.com 2002-2020 Drummerszone.com is a Musicpublishers.nl website.
Oops, you're not logged in!
The more you like
the more you get!