Aldo Mazza is an internationally-recognized drummer-percussionist, recording artist, clinician, and educator.
• 4 World Tours on major concert stages
• Member of international touring & recording artist Répercussion
• Many radio and television appearances, live CBC/Radio Canada recordings
• Special Concerts for many dignitaries including US. Presidents and Canadian Prime Ministers
• Performed or recorded over 100 CDs with artists such as Celine Dion, Aldo Nova, James Brown, Chris DeBurgh, David Amran, Alain Caron as well as major symphony orchestras including the Montreal Symphony, SMCQ (Quebec Contemporary Music Organization), and Jazz Festivals including the Montreal Jazz Festival, Hong Kong Arts Festival, and other world class events.
• Master clinician in Classical Percussion, World Music & Drumset
• Founder & Artistic Director of KoSA Communications and the KoSA International Percussion Workshops and Festivals
• Cofounder & Artistic Director of the KoSA Cuba Workshop and Festival
• Creator of the KoSA Drumparties and coprorate drum events
• Composer, Record Producer, Publisher and Editor
• Director of Events Management Enterprise – KoSA Communications
• Percussion instructor at McGill Conservatory of Music and occasional adjuct instructor at McGill University’s Faculty of Music
• Subject of many articles in major magazines,books and newspapers including McLeans, Percussive Arts (PAS), la Scena Musicale, the Montreal Gazette, Modern Drummer Magazine
• Extensive 30 year touring and recording career
• Active interest in global cultures and their inter- relationships
• Consultant to cultural entities. Involved member of Canada's artistic community
• Recipient of several Canada Council & Conseil Des Arts et Lettres du Quebec Research grants
• McGill University: Bachelor of Music in Percussion, Minor in Jazz Performance
• Université de Montréal, Graduate Studies in Ethnomusicology
• Intensive private and summer study programs including: Banff, Eastman School of Music, Jamey Aebersold, National Stage Band Camps, Drummers Collective (New York).