With guided tours of Rich Sikra, DW's Director of Research & Development, Beto Benitez, DW's Media and Promotion Planner, and DW product designer Ruben Steinhauser,...
With guided tours of Rich Sikra, DW's Director of Research & Development, Beto Benitez, DW's Media and Promotion Planner, and DW product designer Ruben Steinhauser, you will learn everything you need to know about the new drums, gear and accessories from Drum Workshop and Pacific Drums and Percussion at NAMM 2015.
In order of appearance the videos contain:
- The DW MDD Hi-Hat
- The DW MDD Hi-Hat Clutch
- PDP first ever Direct Drive Pedals based on the Concept Chain Drive pedals, including the DW Air Beater
- DW Ultra Light Hi-Hat & Snare Stands in the DW 6000 line. Check out that new tilter!
- The PDP Concept Series Maple Classic Wood Hoop kit
- DW Design Series - Black Nickel over Brass
- The limited edition of Neil Peart's Icon signature snare
- Video tour of Neil Peart's R40 Collector's Series
- The PDP New Yorker kit
- New finishes in the Design Series: matt black and white gloss
- The incredible DW GoPro Mount
- Design Series Concert Toms
- DW Drum Rug
- DW Lux Leather Bass Drum Hoops
DW product designer Ruben Steinhauser gives all the details on the flat base Ultra Light Stands the company introduced at NAMM 2015. The new Hi-Hat and Snare stands are available in the DW 6000 series. Notice the new tilter as well!
Leaving comments on videos will be online soon.
in this channel
No more videos in this album.
relatedmore brand videos