Fun facts:The Jazz Fest Series are available in four finishes: Vintage Black Oyster, Vintage Blue Oyster, Mod Orange and Black Galaxy.
- Ringo Starr's 1963 Ludwig 5.5" x 14" Oyster Black Pearl Jazz Festival snare drum can be heard and seen on almost all The Beatles recordings, videos and live shows.
- In 1964, the Jazz festival model cost $71 for the Chrome version and $65 for the nickel model with lacquer finish.
- In 1967, this model's price went way up to $75 when you ordered one of the Choices of Lacquer Colors.
- The 2019-price of the Jazzfest is about €1049,- or around $1190,-
- In both catalogues, the Reso-Coat is mentioned as RESO-COTE.
- The 'Jazz Fest' snares were then named and written as 'Jazz Festival'.
The ultimate drummer index, designed for mobile first.
© Drummerszone.com 2002-2019 Drummerszone.com is a Musicpublishers.nl website.
Oops, you're not logged in!
The more you like
the more you get!