The 3rd model of the STAR Reserve snare series is developed to attain an extremely sharp cut and projection. The hybrid shell of Bubinga and Walnut with Maple Sound Focus Rings creates a solid, tight, and resonant tone. The beautiful Claro Walnut exterior ply lacquered in black see-through gloss adds to the elegance of the snare drum. It also features Sound Arc Hoop and our newly developed STAR Tube Lugs w/lug nuts for accurate tuning.
- Model No.: TBWS1465S
- Size: 6.5x14"
- Shell Material: 5.5mm, 6ply Walnut/Bubinga + 1 outer ply Claro Walnut with Maple Sound Focus Ring
- Bearing Edge: STAR Bearing Edge
- Hoop: Sound Arc Hoop (10 Hole)
- Lug: STAR Tube Lug w/ lug nut
- Strainer/Butt: 'Liner-Drive' Strainer & Butt (MLS50A / MLS50B)
- Snare Wire: uper Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snare Wire (MS20RL14C)
- Available Finish: Gloss Claro Walnut (GCW)
Leaving comments on videos will be online soon.
in this channel
No more videos in this album.
relatedmore brand videos