Tama Drums - Starclassic Maple Exotix new finish - NAMM 2017
603 views | ❤ 0 | 👎 0
Tama once again showed at NAMM 2017 that the company is a star in creating the coolest and most distinguished finishes there are. For many of their drums, the Japanese company created not only good looking drums, but also held up to their name in creating some of the best names for the finishes as well. What about 'Crimson Tigerwood Fade' or 'Lacquer Ocean Blue Ripple'? Watch all the six 1-minute videos that give you the complete rundown of all Tama's new finishes for 2017 on Drummerszone: tinydz.com/n13483
Tama Starclassic Maple Exotix - Smoked Black Nickel Hardware
- Natural Pacific Walnut Burst finish
- Smoked Black Nickel Hardware
- Toms and Floor tom: 5ply Maple + 1 outer ply Pacific Walnut 5mm
- Bassdrum: 7ply Maple + 1 outer ply Pacific Walnut 7mm
- list price: $3,846.14 (4 piece shell kit)
Leaving comments on videos will be online soon.
in this channel
No more videos in this album.
relatedmore brand videos