Daru Jones demos the Paiste PST X DJs 45 (feat. MonoNeon)
2430 views | ❤ 0 | 👎 0
Daru Jones demos the Paiste PST X DJs 45 set with the incredible and talented bass player MonoNeon.
Daru's drum kit here is a DW Gold Galaxy with 7.5×18" kick, 4×13" snare and a 6×12" rack tom. Notable fact: Dywane Thomas, Jr. aka MonoNeon, was the last bass player who worked with Prince before his death on April 21, 2016.
Watch the Daru Jones PDP New Yorker signature kit here: [YT link]
Paiste PST X DJs 45
All the cymbals in the PST X DJs 45 set have the coolest and remarkable sounds. The bell on the 12" Ride is probably the most eye-catching feature of the cymbals, and it sounds just as spectacular as well. The Crash and Hats Top cymbals feature the PST X hole pattern.
The PST X DJs 45 set includes:
- 12" Crash (fast & explosive)
- 12" Ride (is that vinyl we see?)
- 12" Hats (listen to the amazing chick!)
Paiste PST X DJs 45 facts:
- The 45 rpm 12-inch single served as guidance in the overall design and naming of the DJs 45 set
- The Ride visually mimics a vinyl record
- Daru's Rusic Records label logo is placed on the cymbals
- The Artist Inspiration cymbals are created by Paiste featuring Artists' uncompromising sound ideas and visual concepts