Pearl announces VSX graffiti graphic drum kit
Europe-only limited edition set heading for Musikmesse 2010
Pearl is introducing a new Limited Edition VSX drum set exclusively for Europe. This VSX kit is equipped with special designed graffiti graphics.
The set comes with a 22"x18" un-drilled bass drum, 10"x7" and 12"x7" toms, 14"x12" and 16"x14" floor toms and a brushed steel Sensitone snare drum.
All will be complemented with Pearl's new 890-Series Hardware Pack.
Based on the original Vision formula, Pearl VSX drum kits feature blended Birch Ply shells with 6/8 shell technology. Lower frequencies require greater energy to project equally to match the high frequencies produced by smaller drums. Vision's combination of six-ply rack toms and eight-ply floor toms and bass drums deliver a dynamically balanced sound.
Pearl offers nine standard Vision configurations. Standard in the VSX finish lineup Pearl offers six Ultra-Exotic wrapped coverings.
In related news: like previous years various Pearl endorsers will be performing on the Agora Stage at the Musikmesse. Confirmed performances include:
- Wednesday 24.03 12:30 - Lucas van Merwijk & Gianna Tam
- Wednesday 24.03, 15:00 - Moritz Müller & Tilman Bruno
- Thursday 25.03, 10:30 - Sascha Waack & band
- Thursday 25.03, 13:00 - Sascha Waack & band
- Thursday 25.03, 15:30 - Anja Assmuth & Black Thunder Ladies
- Saturday 27.03, 17:00 - Tyronne Silva & Chiti
This year's Musikmesse will be held in Frankfurt, Germany from March 24 to 27.